Nov 23, 2015 at Dublin
Tour: Innocence + Experience Tour 2nd Leg (Europe)
Location: Dublin, Ireland
Location: Dublin, Ireland
See more concerts in the Dublin area.
Attendance: 11,696 (Capacity: 11,696)
- The Miracle (Of Joey Ramone)
- The Electric Co., Send In The Clowns (snippet), I Can See For Miles (snippet), Live Forever (snippet)
- I Will Follow, Mother (snippet)
- Iris (Hold Me Close), Hold Me Close (snippet)
- Cedarwood Road
- Song For Someone
- Sunday Bloody Sunday, When Johnny Comes Marching Home (snippet)
- Raised By Wolves
- Until The End Of The World, Love And Peace Or Else (snippet), Words (snippet)
- Even Better Than The Real Thing, Break On Through (snippet)
- Fashion (snippet), Mysterious Ways, Burning Down The House (snippet)
- California (There Is No End To Love) (snippet), California Girls (snippet), Elevation
- Sweetest Thing
- Every Breaking Wave
- Bullet The Blue Sky, Ode To Joy (snippet), America (Simon and Garfunkel) (snippet), 19 (snippet)
- Zooropa (snippet), Where The Streets Have No Name, California (There Is No End To Love) (snippet)
- With Or Without You, Love Will Tear Us Apart (snippet)
- City Of Blinding Lights
- Beautiful Day
- Mother And Child Reunion (snippet), One, Invisible (snippet)
- Songs Of Innocence had 6 songs
- Achtung Baby had 4 songs
- The Joshua Tree had 3 songs
- All That You Can't Leave Behind had 2 songs
- How To Dismantle An Atomic Bomb had 2 songs
- Boy had 2 songs
- Non-Album Singles had 2 songs
- The Unforgettable Fire had 1 songs
- October had 1 songs
- War had 1 songs
We have 0 reviews and 0 photos from this show.
The big questions leading up to the show are how U2's tour crew would fit the I+E tour staging into such a small venue, and how would the show be different because of the small size of the venue? The answer: not much. Due to the shape of the arena, the GA floor is wider and shorter than normal. That means the e-stage is positioned halfway down the walkway, right below the video screen -- rather than at the far end of the walkway/screen. When lowered, the screen covers the e-stage, forcing Bono to stand stage left on the main stage for his interplay with Edge (who's in the screen) during "Until The End Of The World." There's no paper/confetti drop at the end of that song. During "Even Better Than The Real Thing," the band walks carefully along the side of the lowered screen to get to the e-stage.
The fan brought on stage tonight is a girl from California, prompting Bono to speak/sing bits of "California" and "California Girls" in between "Mysterious Ways" and "Elevation."
Very appropriately, the song played in the arena after the show ends is Thin Lizzy's "The Boys Are Back In Town."